Lost Coast Bikerafting In 2011 Maurizio Doro Naturaider attempted to do the Lost Coast, Yakutat to Cordova, arriving to within 10 miles of the end
Your Community Bikeraft Guide
A community multi-media storytelling project that includes a comprehensive book on bikerafting and…
- Add your Business to the Resources page!
- Join the Community Forum!
- The Bikeraft Guide Podcast
- The Bikeraft Guide Newsletter
- @TheBikeraftGuide Instagram page:
- “Bikerafting 101: How to Lash a Bike to a Packraft,” Gearjunkie.com;
- “The History of Bikerafting: Technological Advances & Proof of Concept,” Mountain Flyer Mag;
Be Inspired – The Pirates of Bikerafting
Follow the tall tales & wild adventure stories written by the people who define the sport: Doom, Huw Oliver, Bjorn Olson, Kim McNett, Brett Davis, Roman Dial, Annie Lloyd-Evans, Deane Parker, Liz Sampey, Eric Parsons, Roman Dial, Jason Magness, Jan Žďánský, Nick Tryon, Andy Toop, Lee Craigie and more!
History – The Annals of Bikerafting
Deep dive into adventure history. We chronicle bikerafting’s oldest missions with photos & interviews, from Roman’s 1st “Hellbiking” missions in the ’80s to the Lost Coast Tours in the ’90s to Doom’s dastardly desert adventures of the ’00s, & beyond.
How-To – Reimagine Your Adventures!
Order Now! – Get your Guide Today
Adventures, How-To & Bikeraft News
Join The Ride
Subscribe to our newsletter! Check out stories from our latest adventures, helpful how-to articles and bikerafting news.
© The Bikeraft Guide 2021